🤔 How to enable restricted mode?
Go to this blog page for step by step instructions.
Enable stricted mode
🤔 Not automatically openning new tab?
As of today, Chrome no longer allow to automatically open a tab without user interaction in the browser. You have to manually open "youtube.com" or "rollyt.com" or click the Rollyt extension icon.
🤔 Forgotten admin password
To change the admin password, you need to remove it first and then set new password.
- Go to Rollyt's extension popup view and open "Settings" page.
- Click "Remove Admin Password".
- Once removed, you can set new password in the playlist page by enabling admin mode again.
🤔 Next video in queue is not playing
Make sure to allow Rollyt extension to access Youtube.
- Go to Rollyt's extension chrome settings. Or copy this link and paste in address bar: chrome://extensions/?id=opjmkgcfeidfiafbhigicejodpnpcbbc
- Under "Site access", enable "Automatically allow access on the following sites".
- Close and reopen your browser.
🤔 Something went wrong when searching
Most common causes are:
- Youtube limits search requests per minute, per hour and per day.
- Youtube changed the response data format.
If the error still occur, please contact us.