Enable Restricted Mode
This mode enables you to restrict other users to control the playlist.
These are the restrictions:
- Only admin can skip, play, pause and stop video
- Only admin can delete other user's videos
- Only admin can rearrange videos
- Only admin can change modes
Steps to enable this mode:
- Open the playlist page
- Click the button to open the dropdown menu
- Click “Enable admin” and enter a new password for Admin
- Once set, new “Login (Admin)” option will show in the dropdown menu
- Login as admin and new “Restricted mode” option will show in the dropdown menu
- Click “Restricted mode” option and make sure it is checked
Non-admin users will now be restricted from some actions. You can also logout from admin while restricted mode is on.